Wireless, open ear headphones with mic for people on the move. Stay alert. Stay motivated. Train harder.
- Brand new in box - No logo on product
Wireless bone conduction headphones
Open ear design
Water and sweat resistant
- Robust, flexible and lightweight design
Wireless connection - easily connect to your smart device
Volume control at your fingertips
Hands free calling
- Comfortable fit them with or without glasses
A charging time of just 2 hours gives you up to 6 hours of continuous playback. Long enough for that walk, run or cycle.
With open bone conduction drivers, you can still hear your music but with the added safety of hearing what is going around you.
With an IPX5 rating, not only are these headphones water resistant but also sweat and dust proof, seeing you through the most vigorous workout.
With controls at your fingertips and an inbuilt mic, you can take that hands free call without disturbing your workout.
Wireless headphones aimed at keeping you safe at all times. Unlike traditional headphones that cover and close off the outer ear, these rest on the temporal bone, just in front of your ear, and transmit the sound through vibration to your inner ear allowing you to hear your surroundings and your music.
Flexible, durable design
Excellent connection quality through Bluetooth, these headphones are compatible with modern smartphones, tablet, PCs MACs, iOS and Android devices.
How It Works
- 15mm bone conduction driver
- BT4.2 Blue tooth wireless connection
- 45 - 20khz frequency range
- 84db output
- 180mAh built in lithium Ion battery
- Charging – 2 hours via micro USB
- Wireless range: 10 metres/30 foot
- Water / Rain / Sweat resistant to IPX5
- Weight – 38g
- HeadBones X
- Micro USB Charging Cable